Aluminium Based LED PCB Assembly with 1B73 conformal coating PCBA
1. Layers: 1-4 layers.
2. Base Material: Aluminum/Copper/Iron Alloy.
3. Board thickness: 0.5-3.0mm
4. Copper thickness: 0.5-3.0oz
5. Solder mask color: White/black/yellow/blue/green. etc
6. Legend/Silkscreen Color: Black or white
7. Surface Treatments: Immersion gold, HASL. OSP
8. Outline: Routing. Punching, V-Cut
9. Packing: Vacuum/Plastic bag
10. Samples Lead Time: 4~6 Days
11. NO MOQ, start from 1PC.
LED PCB Production.
We need your LED PCB design or Gerber file, then we produce the
circuit board for you.
If you don't have PCB file. Pls send me your PCB Sample, we can
clone the PCB per same with sample.
If you only have the schematic of LED lights, we could help you to
design and layout the LED PCB. Then produce it.
LED PCB Material— — Metal Core PCB
*Conductive cooling throught metal core board to reduce the heat
PCB capability and services:
1. Single-sided, double-sided & multi-layer PCB (up to 30
2. Flexible PCB (up to 10 layers)
3. Rigid-flex PCB (up to 8 layers)
4. CEM-1, CEM-3 FR-4, FR-4 High TG, Polyimide, Aluminum-based
5. HAL, HAL lead free, Immersion Gold/ Silver/Tin, Hard Gold, OSP
6. Printed Circuit Boards are 94V0 compliant, and adhere to IPC610
Class 2 international PCB standard.
7. Quantities range from prototype to volume production.
8. 100% E-Test
Detailed Specification of PCB Manufacturing
CEM-1, CEM-3 FR-4, FR-4 High TG, Polyimide,
Max.finished board size
Min.drilled hole size
HAL, HAL Lead free,Immersion Gold/ Silver/Tin,
Hard Gold, OSP
Solder mask color
Vacuum packing,Plastic bag
standard carton packing
PCB Assembly services:
Automatic Pick & Place
Component Placement as Small as 0201
Fine Pitch QEP - BGA
Automatic Optical Inspection
Hand Assembly and Soldering
IC pre-programming / Burning on-line
Function testing as requested
Aging test for LED and Power boards
Complete unit assembly (which including plastics, metal box, Coil,
cable assembly etc)
Both dip-coating and vertical spray coating is available.
Protecting non-conductive dielectric layer that is
applied onto the printed circuit board assembly to protect the
electronic assembly from damage due to
contamination, salt spray, moisture, fungus, dust and corrosion
caused by harsh or extreme environments.
When coated, it is clearly visible as a clear and shiny material.
Complete box build
Complete 'Box Build' solutions including materials management of
all components, electromechanical parts,
plastics, casings and print & packaging material
Checks for solder paste
Checks for components down to 0201"
Checks for missing components, offset, incorrect parts, polarity
X-Ray provides high-resolution inspection of:
In-Circuit Testing is commonly used in conjunction with AOI
minimizing functional defects caused by
Advanced Function Test
Flash Device Programming
1. All our products have been checked and packaged in good
2. If the items you received are defective, please contact us ASAP
We will replace another new one after we check it.
We sincerely hope to establish longtime and friendly business
relationship with you.
Good quality, reasonable price, high output, Quick delivery and the
satisfying service are guaranteed.
Pls. Send us PCB files or Gerber file so that we can quote for you.